Corporate image and branding
- Do all your communications strengthen your image with your customers, distributors and suppliers?
- Are you providing information suited to your customers’ needs?
- Do your manuals and catalogues give complete, relevant and comprehensible information?
Style and accuracy
- Is your information written by a number of people? Does it have a single, unified style?
- Are spellings and usages being consistently employed?
- Do you sometimes include material which has originated in other countries?
- Could you use some help in collating, rewriting or polishing written or spoken communications?
Saving management time
- Do you have better things to do than try to find misprints and other mistakes?
- Do you have time to ensure that your website is up to date, clear, and without errors or inconsistencies?
- Have your messages become so familiar to you that you can no longer assess them?
- Would an outside view, without preconceptions, be useful to you?